~~~CIRRUS***

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Once in a while
When we kill each other
I feel like I've done a mistake
By forcing into Neverland
And being so oblivious

Like the Cirrus when you don't see it
Like a nobody when you don't see me
Its not vandalism
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be

I could've knocked, you know
I was lax to be discovered
A little fragile to be broken
One too shy to be spoken
But I can be copied
Tweaked 'n melodramatised
Kept to a simmer
Holding on to his senses in a fake beauty
Benign 'n feminine
Frivolous to all but women
'cause they are women
Come to talk about them
Even I loved one
A girl with everything a woman would envy
And yearn to rob and call it theirs
It is on a small note
I would have explained us
Had I been alive today

Once in a while
When we killed each other
I felt I'd done a mistake
By forcing into Neverland
And being so oblivious

Like the Cirrus when she din't see it
Like a nobody when she din't see me
Its not vandalism
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be

But I'm dead now
I cannot explain the breath I'm taking

1 comments:

Quintessence Of Illusion said...

ya poetry reminds me of des lines...............


Now as Heaven is my Lot, they're the Pests of the Nation!
Wherever they can come
With clankum and blankum
'Tis all Botheration, & Hell & Damnation,
With fun, jeering
Conjuring
Sky-staring,
Loungering,
And still to the tune of Transmogrification--
Those muttering
Spluttering
Ventriloquogusty
Poets
With no Hats
Or Hats that are rusty.
They're my Torment and Curse
And harass me worse
And bait me and bay me, far sorer I vow
Than the Screech of the Owl
Or the witch-wolf's long howl

Post a Comment